The PAASD has Two Classes of Members:
- Full Member: A person who resides in San Diego County and is loyal to the long – term interests of the PAASD.
- Associate Member: A person who resides outside of San Diego County. Associate Members are not eligible to vote or make motions.
Membership Application Procedures:
- Every person 18 years or older, interested in membership in Polish American Association of San Diego, must submit a Membership Application.
- The membership fee of $20 ( current rate ) in form of personal check, money order, cashier's check must be attached to the application. No cash will be accepted for the initial application.
- All items listed above must be sent by mail or delivered to the Membership Chairperson of the PAASD. The Applicants will be ask to sign PAASD Membership Qualification Standards. The completed Application will be placed on the Agenda and voted by the Board of Directors at the Board of Directors meeting.
Polish American Association of San Diego
1934 30th Street
San Diego, CA 92102
Membership Application:Download the Membership Application
Current Membership fee: $20.00/year/person.
- - Discounts to all PAASD sponsored events
- - Monthly Newsletter
- - Opportunities to learn about Polish American heritage
- - Opportunities to participate in educational, charity or social services committees
- - Opportunities to learn about important civic issues
- - Opportunities to participate in PAASD programs
- - Opportunities to make new friends
- - Opportunities to volunteer and become a sponsor of the program